Password Boss Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of Password Boss Services (“Services”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Password Boss Site. By using the Services you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven’t been invited to;
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Dend altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- Sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence;
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- Harass or abuse Password Boss personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of Password Boss;
- Violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or
- Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.