Are your passwords on the Dark Web?
- Scan your passwords and email addresses
- Scan personal and business accounts
- No limit, scan as many as times as you like
What is the Dark Web?
The Dark Web is a part of the internet hidden to most users and search engines. Criminals and identity thieves buy and sell stolen passwords and personal information on the Dark Web. If your passwords and personal information have ever been stolen in a security breach, they are probably available for sale on the Dark Web.
For sale on the Dark Web
- 9.5 Billion Passwords
- 10.5 Billion Emails
Find out if your personal information
is on the Dark Web.
Have your passwords been hacked?
Has your identity been stolen?
Staying secure online starts with three simple steps
- Get Password Boss
The threats online are real, and your business and personal accounts are increasingly at risk. Are you still using the same passwords on every site? Are your employees?
It’s time to take action to protect your accounts.
- Forget your passwords - seriously
Everyone of your passwords should be different and so long and complicated you can’t possibly remember them - and neither can anyone else.
The password generator in Password Boss takes care of this for you.
- Scan your accountsAre your accounts for sale on the Dark Web? Password Boss can alert you when your personal information, or your employees’ personal information, is available on the Dark Web so you can take steps to protect your accounts.